Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Rockin' the Round Robin - Part I


It has taken me quite some time to complete my pages in the first book I received from Pen Stuart's altered book round robin (RR), but FINALLY I have finished them!  Visit Pen's blog here http://infinityandjellydoughnuts-pen.blogspot.com/
There are 14 books in this RR from artists all over the U.S. plus several in Australia-WOW!  The book I've just finished working in belongs to Kaitlyn Brannon & has "Night" as its theme; Kaitlyn created this lovely cover for her book:

And here are the 4 pages I created inside:

I wrote a haiku for this "dream" page; it says:  "At night, dreams take hold.
Our world becomes limitless
and we are set free."

"Nightlife" - the sassy lady has a faux fur collar made from soft black fiber I had in my stash

"Nightingale" - the bird image is from packaging that held an acrylic stamp; it was too pretty to throw out!

"Stand by Me" - lyrics from the classic song..."when the night has come & the land is dark & the moon is the only light we see...stand by me."
Now, off to create in the next 2 books for this RR plus create my pages in the second RR I'm playing in.  More to come on my creations for those, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. OH your pages are wonderful .... you have nothing to be anxious about ... luck lady that has this book ... again so sad I had to back out of this RR ... Linda F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog today! This RR sounds FUN. I really liked the pages you made. "Dream" is my favorite, followed by "Nightingale". Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic journal pages and great ideas for the NIGHT theme!

    ReplyDelete