Friday, December 30, 2011

GPP Crusade #58

I wanted very much to take part in Michelle Ward's GPP Street Team crusade #58 "Girls on Film" because I agree wholeheartedly that it's important we do get in front of the camera from time to time; this was the perfect challenge to help me step out of my comfort zone behind the lens & smile for the camera!  These pics are during holiday fun this month.  I'm so glad I did get these photos of enjoying my time with people I love!  Here's a link to Michelle's GPP Street Team site http://michelleward.typepad.com/how_cool_is_that/
Thanks, Michelle, for your encouragement to document my life from in front of the lens & not just from behind it!


Cake pop vendor let us us his props for a fun photo
Here's me & my dear friend, Linda, gettin' festive over a holiday weekend getaway.  Top pic is at the Cornish Christmas in Grass Valley, CA. & below is at the Victorian Christmas celebration in Nevada City, CA.  Good times!



Below pic is on Christmas Day, with my youngest niece & my nephew.  Love those 2 sooooo much!

Hoping that you've all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season!

6 comments:

  1. Suzie - bravo! I love that you embrace the idea that we need to get in more photos...and then you did it! These will be fun to look back on - special times with friends and family. Great to see your smiling face. Thanks for sharing with the team! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful smile! Hope you get in front of the camera more often - I know I need to do that and this crusade is reminding me of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you participating in the Crusade!

    What have you got in that top photo? Giant chocolate lollypops? yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle~those are faux cake pops from a vendor's booth; we just had to play with 'em a bit! Thanks for your nice comment & Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos, it is nice to be in the picture rather than taking it for once.

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, looks like you've been having some fun!

    ReplyDelete